Saturday 9 May 2009

Pause for breath...

Well, it's pause time while I contemplate bases. However, pausing is dangerous, as my mind begins to wander to other periods, and the period that I find it wandering to is the Seven Years War. Very nice, very colourful, and extremely well supported both on the web and in source books. It seems you pick a Nation and information is easy to come by, in fact there are many excellent blogs (too many to link).


During one of my earlier 'pauses' I had a go at some Russians, inspired by the images on the Leuthen site. These figures are Foundry 25mm, they are excellent sculpts but horrendously expensive (are Foundry trying to price themselves out of the market?). So maybe the expense will dampen any enthusiasm, still I'm giving the period serious thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment